Joining Mensa Or Renewing MembershipFor those who qualify, the Mensa Philippines membership fees are as follows:
|One-year membership||PHP 1,200.00|
|Three-year membership||PHP 3,000.00|
|Lapsed membership administration fee|
The administration fee is optional.
Should you choose to pay the administration fee, your membership "re-starts" on the date of payment.
If you choose not to pay the administration fee, the membership fee you paid will be applied from the day it expired.
Delivery fees for IDs are as follows:
|Via postal mail||free|
|Via LBC||PHP 100.00|
Payments for membership fees should be coursed through one of the following:
- Deputy treasurer
- A person authorized by the Treasurer
Direct Payment (face-to-face)Direct payment is done when you're paying during an event when a representative from the Treasury Department is present.
- Pay amount to representative at the registration table.
- Receive an Official Receipt (O.R.)
Payment through DepositYou may pay by depositing the amount due to the Mensa's bank account
- Deposit amount due to :
Bank: MetrobankBank: BDOAccount Name: Pilipinas Mensa Society, IncSavings Account # 00-4900-100857ORBank: BPIAccount Name: Pilipinas Mensa Society, Inc.Savings Account # 1861-0096-09
- Inform Treasury Department by emailing to email@example.com the following details:
- Your full name
- The amount you paid
- What you are paying for
- What bank did you deposit the payment in
- A scanned image of your deposit slip or type the machine-validated data written on your deposit slip.
Example for the machine-validated data:
- 192-3-19209960-0 MENSA PHILS 07/01/2008 11:40:32 DEP ON IB
- 0054 066 18791 PHP 1,500.00 CL 1,500.00
- Correct and complete mailing address
- A scanned image of your ID picture (preferably with white background)
TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER COUNTRYPlease submit your:
- Mensa Chapter
- Mensa ID#